- Increase the number of employed people with disabilities (PWD) in private sectors.
- Spread the knowledge about how to interact with PWD in society by offering free training to governmental organizations, private sectors, NGOs, the general public and any other interested entity.
- Share Makeen’s experience from the Total Accessibility Project with any interested organization willing to make their work premises accessible to PWD employees
- Share with any governmental or private sectors Makeen’s knowledge on the best practices of recruiting PWD. This includes best practices in sourcing, interviewing, training, employing, placing and retaining.
- Introduce the mentor and buddy system in human resources management to integrate PWD with co-workers through qualified personnel.
- Participate in conferences and forums on the topic of disability and publish discussions and finding externally.